Australian Dollars Online Casinos
Australian Dollar casinos are real money casinos which allow the users to make deposits in Australian Dollars. Most of these casinos work offshore, that is, outside the borders of Australia because of the gambling limits imposed by an Australian act called IGA.
Nevertheless, these casinos provide both downloadable and ‘instant play’ casinos for gamblers for almost all devices whether desktops, laptops, mobiles or tablets.
Our listed casinos operate in various countries and their parent casino websites clearly exhibit the currencies entertained on their home pages.
Top Online Casinos for Australian Dollars 2016
a a a a a
- aAU$750 Deposit Bonus
- aUnlimited Deposit Options
a a a a a
- a100% Up To AU$350 Sign Up Bonus
- a24/7 Customer Support
What is IGA?
'Australian Dollar Casinos' are governed by the legalities imposed by Interactive Gambling Act (IGA) which was passed by the Australian commonwealth parliament in 2001. It was passed in order to eradicate a state called ‘problem gamblers’ so as to safe guard the wellbeing of the citizens and was later reviewed in 2011.
According to the act, the online casinos which fall in Australian domain can’t offer ‘Real Money’ gambling option to Australians and is declared illegal. The casinos which notify the player beforehand about the IGA act or during the registration process when the player inputs his/her address, are considered legal.
If IGA is functional, Can Australians go ahead with these AU$ Casinos?
It has been observed that the online casinos outside Australia don’t come under the authority of Australian government as a result of which, they have been providing continuous gambling services to Aussies too.
Australian government also doesn’t levy any tax on ‘winnings’ that an Aussie has won at an online casino whether deemed legal or otherwise. It is because of these reasons that Australian government is quoted as ‘lenient’.
Moreover it is not an offence for an Australian player to register with a real money AU$ online casino irrespective of its place of operation. All IGA clauses mainly are meant to limit ‘web interactive gambling’ where user even if he/she is participating, won’t be deemed a culprit.
This clears the fact that web gambling is not strictly illegal but since IGA declares it illegal, even though Australians are indulging in online gambling, no regulation within the country is done. This means that in case of a problem, the player will not be able to seek any recourse from the casino operator.
According to the act, Australian online casinos can offer real money gambling options to players of other nations.
Our listed AU$ online casinos have been chosen because:
- They are regulated and licensed by various international gambling authorities.
- They are safe and fair as per eCOGRA certification.
- They offer good welcome bonuses and promotion for the new as well as already existing casinos members.
- They all offer round the clock customer service via various channels.
- They are known to provide quick payouts.
Why Consider Any Of These Listed AUD Casinos?
- These casinos allow deposits and withdrawals in AU$ and have never been charged with an offence under Australia’s IGA act.
- Secondly, they have a clean track record and have been reviewed intricately by our experts after days of research and piles of dedicated hours spent analyzing every aspect of their gaming software and payouts.
You can have a look at our listed and reviewed casinos to choose the one that best suits one’s requirements.
One is also advised to visit the online website and go through the game collection and banking methods before reaching at a decision.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are not many, yet most of the top online casinos including the ones we have listed, do allow gambling in Australian Dollars.
- Most of the online casinos allow free play, which means that players get the opportunity to explore the game variety and test the graphics without risking any money.
- Since one is directly dealing with AU$, one doesn't have to do the otherwise necessary calculations for currency conversion in order to decide the amount to be betted and to keep track of the casino account balance.
- Many of the casinos offer live dealer games that create a very animated real casino feel.
- In addition to good game variety and pokies, these casinos provide a range of betting so as to allow the gamblers to choose the bet size as per the budget.
We have compiled a list of the best available online AU$ casinos, and since every person has his/her specific choices, follow these steps to further narrow down to reach the casino which is more appropriate for your requirement-
- Look for the games that you are interested in and mark down the casinos.
- Decide the amount you want to bet and accordingly scan the already selected casino's welcome bonuses and choose the one which is close to the amount you are ready to deposit.
- Try to pick the one which has the best payout percent.
- Test the chosen casino by first creating a practice account, so as to be 100% sure before switching to the real money casino.
Yes just like making deposits in AUDs, one can seek withdrawals in Australian Dollars too. Our reviewed casinos have the provision of making a payout in a given period of time and that too in Australian dollars.
Keeping in mind Australia's liberal game laws it is absolutely understandable that choosing banking options is not that difficult in Australia as compared to America and Canada.
POLi, Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, Skrill, Citadel, Clickandbuy and many more are available with our listed casinos. Choose a casino of your liking and visit its official site to know more about the deposit options it is offering.