Craps is a popular dice game played across the world with two dices and simple game rules. Due to its popularity among players, this casino game is a part of almost every online casino. With different betting options available on the table to choose from, objective of a game of Craps is to place bet on a section on the table and roll or reroll the dices to get the right number.
Online Australian Craps Casinos 2020
- AU$600 Welcome Bonus
- Multilingual Interface
- Lucrative Payouts Offered
100% upto AU$600Welcome Bonus
- Offers a Vast Selection of Microgaming Games
- Bears eCogra Seal of Approval
- 128 Bit SSL Encryption
100% Up To $500Welcome Bonus
- Available on instant play, mobile and downloadable platforms.
- Available Round the Clock
100% upto AU$350Welcome Bonus
- Variety of Slots to Choose From.
- Value Loaded Promotions and Bonuses.
- Well Known Playtech Casino.
- Accepts Various Payment Methods In.
100% up to $/€400Welcome Bonus
- Operating Since 2001
- Part of the Vegas Partner Lounge Group
- 4 Tiered Loyalty Program
- Founded in 2003
- 24/7 Multilingual Customer Support
- 450+ Casino Games
- aAccepts Debit Cards and POLi
- Offers Lucrative Bonus Package
- Ranked Amongst Well Established and Reputed Casino
- Accepts Payment Methods such as POLi and PayPal
- Your desktop account details work on mobile as well as browser version.
- Download and browser based gambling on mobiles too
$1000 Free + 50 SpinsWelcome Bonus
The most usually consented version of Craps’ history state that this luck based dice game was a successor of a former-English game named Hazard. Hazard game was formulated by Sir William of Tyre and his knights. The name appears to arise from game formulated by the knights to time pass whereas looking to siege Hazarth castle in 1125 AD.
Hazard game was very famous in England throughout 17th and 18th centuries and began to grasp the remaining Europe with the time. The French were special lovers of that game and there is assumption that the current name got from the French word crapaud.
The most recent progress in the Craps world is to play online. Online Casinos have been offering Craps since 1994 and today its one of the most played games online.
How to Play?
Depending upon the bet type selected, Craps is an easy game with most simple rules. Most popular and common bet played in Craps is ‘Pass Line Bet’ with most simple agme rules. Once the best is placed on the Pass Line Bet on the table, casino rolls the dices controlled by Random Number Generator.
In a Pass Line Bet, if a player gets 7 or 11 on the first roll he/she wins instantly and is paid the payout, the dices roll to 2 or 3 or 12 the ends in a loss with no payout. But if the player rolls any other number the game continues till he/she rerolls the same number. A major point to keep in mind while playing Pass Line Bet is the fact that if player rolls 7 before rerolling the point number or the number rolled in first roll of the game he or she ends up losing the bet.
- Come Out Roll – ‘Come Out Roll’ is the first step in game of Craps, irrespective of the bet type selected. When the dices are rolled for the first time in a game it’s called ‘Come Out Roll’ and depending upon the bet type, this roll of dices plays a major role in the outcome.
- Point Number – Point Number is the second phase of any Craps game and any number rolled after ‘Come Out Roll’ is known as Point number.
Don’t Pass Line bet – This bet type is opposite the basic ‘Pass Line Bet’, as if a player rolls a 7 or 11 on Come Out Roll the game ends in a loss and a Come Out Roll of 2 or 3 or 12 means he/she gets paid instantly. Unlike the Pass Line bet, in this when a Point number is set up a player must roll a 7 before re-rolling the point number.
Apart from the Pass Line Bet and Don’t Pass Line bet, there are number of different bets you can place on the Craps table. Here are different Craps bets –
- Place Bet
- Field Bet
- Odds/Free Odds Bet
- Come Bet
- Don’t Come Bet
While playing online Craps, the most beneficial strategy is to recognize what bets provide the better odds for the player and to place bets which has the lowest probable house edge.
- Decide which bet you wish to play and understand the basics of the bet before placing a wager.
- Always keep a fixed bankroll; like in any other game Craps too needs discipline gaming.
- Never bet on the big 6 or big 8. Bad payouts and lots of risk is reason why many experts don’t suggest this bet to new players.