Online Skrill Australian Casinos
Skrill has been providing digital money transfer services since 2001 and has grown to be known for its low cost international fund transfer services.
This UK based leading company has emerged as a leader in global payment solutions and hence with an objective of rebranding was renamed from Moneybookers to Skrill in 2011. It is the preferred solution of over 25+ million users (as per 2011 data) worldwide irrespective of the fact whether they are making business transactions, depositing money at an online casino or transferring money to friends or family. It is available with almost every Australian online casino and the fact that using Skrill is really easy comes as a welcome additional bonus.
Best Skrill Online Casinos in Australia 2020
- AU$600 Welcome Bonus
- Multilingual Interface
- Lucrative Payouts Offered
100% upto AU$600Welcome Bonus
- Offers a Vast Selection of Microgaming Games
- Bears eCogra Seal of Approval
- 128 Bit SSL Encryption
100% Up To $500Welcome Bonus
- Available on instant play, mobile and downloadable platforms.
- Available Round the Clock
100% upto AU$350Welcome Bonus
- Variety of Slots to Choose From.
- Value Loaded Promotions and Bonuses.
- Well Known Playtech Casino.
- Accepts Various Payment Methods In.
100% up to $/€400Welcome Bonus
- Operating Since 2001
- Part of the Vegas Partner Lounge Group
- 4 Tiered Loyalty Program
- Founded in 2003
- 24/7 Multilingual Customer Support
- 450+ Casino Games
- aAccepts Debit Cards and POLi
- Offers Lucrative Bonus Package
- Ranked Amongst Well Established and Reputed Casino
- Accepts Payment Methods such as POLi and PayPal
- Your desktop account details work on mobile as well as browser version.
- Download and browser based gambling on mobiles too
$1000 Free + 50 SpinsWelcome Bonus
Why the listed Skrill Casinos should be preferred?
These Skrill online casinos for Australians have been chosen for they fulfill the following criterion:
- Fat welcome bonuses
- A big collection of games available in both download, instant and mobile casino
- They are supported by major device operating systems including Apple, Windows and Android hence covering all sorts of devices from desktops to mobiles to tablets.
- Best cutting edge graphics
- Rewarding VIP Packages
- They include multiple banking options other than Skrill and hence serve variety to the online gamblers
Why Use Skrill?
The following reasons make Skrill a perfect choice to facilitate deposits and withdrawals while gambling in an online casino:
- It is available in 200 countries and in over 39 currencies
- It is accepted at almost all leading online betting sites, poker rooms and online casinos
- It facilitates instant balance transfers (hence is also called Skrill iT)
- It provides ‘Skrill VIP rewards’ and offers low fees plus other benefits
- It is highly secure
- It allows use of any bank account or cards to make a transfer
- It offers up to 100 Euros for referring a friend
How to Use Skrill? Quick Guide
- New customers need to sign up, register and verify the account before loading funds from within Skrill iT or directly from local bank or by use of Visa, JCB or other payment schemes.
- Each registered user gets a Skrill password and username for logging in.
- After log-in the user can choose the amount to send from the available balance followed by the country where one wants to send the amount.
- Enter the email address of the person who is the receiver of the funds and user has to enter his/her date of birth to confirm.
- If the receiver doesn’t have a Skrill account, he/she will receive an email to create one.
The user receiving money can either receive money directly to their bank accounts or via Visa cards or through Skrill Prepaid Master card.
Is Skrill safe?
Skrill is safe and is licensed and authorized by Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Moreover it uses encryption software to keep the transaction safe from the online interpreters. It never discloses any personal or financial information with the retailers still one should keep in mind that since Skrill will never ask for Skrill username and password through email, one should never answer such mails.
Does Skrill charge fees for its services?
Yes, though the fees is usually low as compared to other payment methods. It usually charges 1% of the sent amount and for other international transfers the fees starts from 2.99%.
How do I sign up?
Signing up is really easy. Go to Skrill official page (www.skrill.com), the home page itself has an option that says 'Open a Free Account'. Click on the option and it will redirect to a page that would ask for a working email address, a password which will have to be re-entered in another field to confirm. The notification will be sent to ones email address for activation which also contains the username and the password that are essential for logging in the Skrill account.
Is depositing and withdrawing through Skrill easy?
Indeed, Skrill iT is instant money transfer service where money can be deposit directly from one's bank account or through options like Visa, Discover and American Express etc. Similarly withdrawals can be directly paid to one's bank account or Skrill account and can be instantly moved using local bank withdrawal or international SWIFT or even through ATMs via Prepaid Skrill Master Card.