Live Dealer Roulette
A “Trial and Error” game to the core, Roulette is considered to be one of the best casino card games in the world.
If one wants to enjoy the feel of a ‘brick and mortar’ casino in virtual environment then one should definitely opt for live dealer games.
Roulette has many variants such as American, French and European and any form can be presented through the live dealer medium depending on the location. The form that is usually found in Australian domain is European roulette but since it has high betting minimums many players prefer American Roulette.
Best Live Dealer Roulette Casinos In Australia 2020
- AU$600 Welcome Bonus
- Multilingual Interface
- Lucrative Payouts Offered
100% upto AU$600Welcome Bonus
- Offers a Vast Selection of Microgaming Games
- Bears eCogra Seal of Approval
- 128 Bit SSL Encryption
100% Up To $500Welcome Bonus
- Available on instant play, mobile and downloadable platforms.
- Available Round the Clock
100% upto AU$350Welcome Bonus
- Variety of Slots to Choose From.
- Value Loaded Promotions and Bonuses.
- Well Known Playtech Casino.
- Accepts Various Payment Methods In.
100% up to $/€400Welcome Bonus
- Operating Since 2001
- Part of the Vegas Partner Lounge Group
- 4 Tiered Loyalty Program
- Founded in 2003
- 24/7 Multilingual Customer Support
- 450+ Casino Games
- aAccepts Debit Cards and POLi
- Offers Lucrative Bonus Package
- Ranked Amongst Well Established and Reputed Casino
- Accepts Payment Methods such as POLi and PayPal
- Your desktop account details work on mobile as well as browser version.
- Download and browser based gambling on mobiles too
$1000 Free + 50 SpinsWelcome Bonus
Is It Different From Traditional Roulette?
There is not much difference between live dealer and traditional land based casino Roulette. The only difference is that the transitional setup is recreated in the live dealer casino with a few changes where the most basic change is that one is not physically present at the online casino studio.
It is just that the whole set up has undergone a transformation and now instead of you visiting the casino to play roulette, now the casino comes and visits you with its offerings. In live dealer roulette also one can see a croupier spin the roulette wheel and take bets though other things like betting and payout are done by the software. There are a few changes in proceedings, otherwise all bet types, rules and even payouts are same.
Why Play Live Dealer Roulette At Our Proposed Casinos?
- Our listed casinos provide 100% transparency throughout the live dealer game including roulette.
- Our casinos maintain good online website standards and also provide an option of choosing a language from the multiple languages to choose from. Hence one can also change the language of the casino website if the need arises.
- Since they are available online, they can be easily accessed with a precondition that the person should have a casino account or needs to create one by registering with a good casino.
- They are secure and reliable: These casinos use the best abstraction technologies which are not at all prone to fraud. Moreover, in case of live dealer roulette the wheel is spun by the dealer but all other thing like input of the outcome and declaration of result.
- These casinos provide game features like chat and also show the history of the last spins that have occurred along with impeccable customer support services that can be availed irrespective of any time barrier.
- Our listed casinos provide various payment options so as to make withdrawal an easy process. Withdrawals can also be sought in one’s own preferred currency.
A Peek at Live Dealer Roulette
How it works?
- Initially the dealer is filmed and the software combines the love stream with the user interface through which user interacts with the dealer.
- When the live streaming image reaches the device of the user betting starts.
- The dealer uses his/her screen to interact with the players.
- During this time the players make their bets through the interface and are processed by the software.
- When all bets are placed, the dealer seizes any further bets and with all betting options closed at player’s screens, the dealer spins the wheel. At this time the whole focus and screen space is devoted to the spinning wheel till the time it stops.
- -The results are generated for which OCR technology is used which eliminates and scope of fraud as the dealer doesn’t inputs the results. The place at which the ball stops is read by Optical Character Reader (OCR) which is then processed by the casino software.
- -The results are also processed by the casino software. The players are notifies through the interactive software screen which also makes changes in the account balance as per the results.
Live Dealer Games In Australia
All live dealer roulette games allow the following bets which the player places on the interactive part of the casino by placing chips/ clocking on the given area.
- Straight bet: One can bet on any single number
- Corner bet: Bet is placed on four adjacent numbers
- Split bet: Bet is placed on two numbers on a single line
- Street bet: In this case a bet is placed on three numbers in a row and adjacent to each other.
- Line bet: Bet is placed on 6 numbers at one time and is placed at the junction of two street bets.
- Column bet: It is a 12 number which covers all the numbers in a row.
- Dozen bet: In this case bet is placed on 12 numbers at a time. Players choose one from any of the three possible dozen bets i.e. 1-12, 13-24 or 24-36.
- Even/odd bet: In this case one bets at even or odd numbers such that in either case all the 18 numbers get covered in the bet.
- Color (Red/black) bet: Depending on what the player opts for, all the 18 numbers belonging to that color are covered in the bet.
What about Payouts?
The following payouts are made in addition to the original stake:
- Red/black bet pays 1:1
- Odd/even bet also pays 1:1
- Bet on numbers from 1-18 or 19 to 36 also pays 1:1
- Dozen bet pays 2:1
- 35:1 is paid in case of a single number bet
- 2 number combination pays in ratio 17:1
- 11:1 is paid in case of 3 number combination
- 4 number combination pays 8:1
- 6 number combination pays 5:1
- Column bet pays in ratio 2:1
Things to Keep In Mind
There are a few things that a player must keep in mind before going ahead with the live dealer casino games.
- Speed of Internet Connection:
Since one gets live feed from a remotely located studio, one needs to make sure that the internet connection’s band width is good. This will ensure a problem free and smooth gambling experience devoid of any time lag and disturbances.
- Money Management:
Just like in case of land based casinos, one should come prepared with the amount that he/she is comfortable betting and should opt out once that amount is spent irrespective of the fact whether you have won or not. It is not advisable to bet more for one may end losing all the amount, hence the key lies in managing one’s money is the key to a smooth gambling session.
Though our listed casinos boost one’s account balance through bonuses, but they also bring in the play through conditions and since live dealer casinos are comparatively slow, it is not always accepted.
Live Dealer Roulette FAQ
Will the Strategies Meant For 'Land Based Casino' Roulette Work At Live Dealer?
The strategies that are deemed useful in case of traditional roulette can also be used for live dealer roulette.
Can I Play Anytime?
Playing anytime is not yet an option with live dealer games for they use human croupiers and sets. A lot of planning and training goes in to making the scheduled live dealer casino sessions efficient and smooth.
Can I Play On My Mobile?
Yes, though the trend is not yet that prevalent still many good casinos nowadays are providing live dealer games on the mobile devices through their mobile optimized sites. Just like desktop versions they are also in this case one can make the interactive interface.
Is Free Play Available?
Free play is not yet available for live dealer games at many live dealer casinos. The cost of maintaining an offshore casino studio and the cost of human dealers plus the investment that has been made for the equipments being used for the live streaming doesn't permit provision of free play. This arrangement doesn't prove to be feasible for the casinos that are providing live dealer games.
Is Live Dealer Roulette experience genuine?
The chances that these games are rigged are very rare for they use human dealers to manually spin the wheel therefore the input of the outcome is not made by the dealers. The outcome is scanned and read by OCR technology and the result is processed by the casino software.