A mixture of a draw poker and slot machine, Video Poker is one of the most popular machine games. There is no bluff in the game and the game is played between the player and the machine. If played with lot of practice and a solid betting strategy, Video Poker payoffs more than 100%. In Video Poker, the player chooses how much credits to bet and is handed 5 random cards. Any number of these cards can be changed for new cards from the deck in the aim of revealing a high-rank hand. With higher hand rank, the payout is also higher.
Video Poker is the only electronic casino game where players can make an edge above the casino because of the payout set-up of game. Online casinos are cautious to set up their payouts in order to not provide the player in excess of an edge. Though, with comp points and other bonuses distributed by online casinos properly, an experienced player can get the complete edge if the accurate game pattern is found out.
Online Australian Video Poker Casinos 2020
- AU$600 Welcome Bonus
- Multilingual Interface
- Lucrative Payouts Offered
100% upto AU$600Welcome Bonus
- Offers a Vast Selection of Microgaming Games
- Bears eCogra Seal of Approval
- 128 Bit SSL Encryption
100% Up To $500Welcome Bonus
- Available on instant play, mobile and downloadable platforms.
- Available Round the Clock
100% upto AU$350Welcome Bonus
- Variety of Slots to Choose From.
- Value Loaded Promotions and Bonuses.
- Well Known Playtech Casino.
- Accepts Various Payment Methods In.
100% up to $/€400Welcome Bonus
- Operating Since 2001
- Part of the Vegas Partner Lounge Group
- 4 Tiered Loyalty Program
- Founded in 2003
- 24/7 Multilingual Customer Support
- 450+ Casino Games
- aAccepts Debit Cards and POLi
- Offers Lucrative Bonus Package
- Ranked Amongst Well Established and Reputed Casino
- Accepts Payment Methods such as POLi and PayPal
- Your desktop account details work on mobile as well as browser version.
- Download and browser based gambling on mobiles too
$1000 Free + 50 SpinsWelcome Bonus
How to Play
Video Poker is established on the draw poker game and has almost the similar rules except that you aren’t playing against a player but a machine. The machine deals out 5 cards on the screen based on which the game continues. Player can keep the hands or draw news cards to create a final hand. You hold that cards you wish by pressing the ‘hold’ button that represents the card on the screen. The loss or win is decided by the result following your final hand.
Video Poker Variants
Video Poker is ideal for anybody seeking to insert a little diversity to their online gaming due to the absolute number of variants in game play and design. Here are the 6 most common Video Poker variants:-
- acks or Better – This variant is mostly considered as the greatest game to begin with when playing Video Poker for the 1st time. The fundamental theme in this game is to get a pair of Jacks or superior and it’s a quite easy objective, particularly for new players.
- Tens or Better – This variant is very identical to Jacks or Better and the single distinction is that in Jacks or Better variant, lowest hand to get a payout is pair of Jacks but in Tens or Better, the smallest hand is pair of 10s.
- Deuces Wild – This variant is played with standard deck of 52-cards. All four 2s are subsequently assigned as wild cards. The lowest rank of a succeeding hand is 3 of a kind due to the bonus of 4 deuce wild cards.
- Aces and Faces – The aim of this variant is to obtain a 5-card poker hand that holds a winning combination. Faces are Kings, Queens or Jacks. This game does not have any wild cards and the highest payout is 4000 coins.
- Joker Poker – This variant is played with a deck of 53-card. The additional card is obviously a Joker. In this variant, Joker is wild, in order that it can replace with any other card to make a winning hand. As a replacement in winning hand, Joker also raises the payout.
- Double Bonus/Double Double Bonus – Double Double Bonus and Double Bonus are regular Video Poker variants that provide additional bonuses as you bring out 4 of a kind Aces, 2s, 3s, and 4s. In double bonus, 4 of kind 2s, 3s, and 4s will outcome a bonus of 200 coins. In double double bonus, you’ll get 400 coins while wagering the highest coin.
Before playing Video Poker, it’s important to learn different hands you can create and how best is every hand. The payouts for each Video Poker game rely on what hand you are keeping, therefore you have to be acquainted with what every hand in reality is. Here are different hands –
- Royal Flush – This is the greatest hand you can create in Video Poker game. A royal flush is a 5 card hand of 10-J-Q-K-A of the identical suit. Example is A-K-Q-J-10 of hearts.
- Four of a Kind – This hand is what it pronounces like such that 4 cards of the identical denomination. Example is A-A-A-A-4.
- Straight Flush – Straight Flush is 5 consecutive cards of the identical suit. Example is 2-3-4-5-6 of hearts.
- Full House – This is 3 of one kind of cards and 2 of another. Example is 3-3-3-7-7 or 4-4-4-9-9
- Flush – Flush is 5 non-consecutive cards of the identical suit. Example is 5-6-9-10-A of hearts.
- Straight – This hand has 5 consecutive cards of different suits. Example is 5-6-7-8-9 is a straight only if it is not suited.
- Three of a Kind – This hand is exactly what you’d conceive of such that 3 cards of the identical denomination. Example is A-A-A-K-3.
- Two Pair – Two Pair is exactly as it pronounces such that 2 pairs of similar cards. Example is 2-2-K-K-A or 9-9-3-3-5
- One Pair – This is the smallest hand that really succeeds for a payout. One Pair has 2 of the identical card. Example is A-A-K-Q-4.
Video Poker Rules
Video Poker rules are in reality quite easy to learn and this is one of the causes that Video Poker game is very popular. It offers great level of thrill, less restraining much speedier to learn and understand. Here are some basic rules to follow –
- Mostly Video Poker games are played with standard 52-card deck. Of course, Joker Poker games usually consist of 1 or more joker in the deck
- The player places a bet and after that the game will deal 5 random cards from the 52-card deck.
- The player selects which card to discard and which one to hold.Once the discarded are replaced with new cards, player gets the final game hand.
- Based on the 5 final cards on the screen, players get the game outcome.
- If player’s hand matches any of the winning combination on the screen, he or she gets paid as per the payout table.
Tips to Play
Before you play Video Poker online, consider these tips to assist you to get winning decisions and assist you to remain in front of the game. Video Poker is not similar to other casino games, your decisions often can create a straight impact on whether you lose or win. The following tips can assist you to play online Video Poker in a better way and improve your game.
- If you recognize the basic poker hands and how one is difficult than other, then you have a great opportunity of understanding.
- Different Video Poker variants have different strategies; applying a particular strategy of one variant over another is not considered wise.
- Free play is perhaps the most useful strategy to build gameplay and confidence.
- Flushes, simply put, are not worth going after largely. If you have a possible straight in hand with 1 card lacking or a flush with the similar total of cards required, then it’s a more beneficial bet to select the straight.